November 30, 2014

Rainy Daze

Today was the day every person living in LA has waited for. The day it finally rains!!! We've been in a drought for quite a while, having November's weather hit the high 90's. So what is a better way to spend this magical day then in downtown. I know I don't usually write about days when I just go out to eat or post two days in a row. However, I decided to make an exception today because it was just a wonderful time. 

First, I went to church and heard a good message. It was about the judgment day that is to come when we die. It's a scary topic to talk about, but it is something we should be aware of. We ended up bumping into my aunt and it was her birthday yesterday so it called for a celebration. We got in the car and drove.

We didn't know where we were going except for the fact that it was going to be in downtown. We just drove straight and it was fun. I love those types of drives, where you just drive, and laugh, and have fun, and listen to some killer music with out a care in the world. I live for little things like that. Then we came across a rainbow because it was sprinkling a little earlier. The rainbow was faint, but the colors were still pretty to look at. 


The drive ended when we reached Urth Caffe. Urth is all hyped up in LA, but it's actually very good and the workers are so nice! I usually just get a chicken quesadilla because it comes with THE BEST GUACAMOLE AND I LUVVVV GUAC. But for some reason I decided to get some breakfast and went with the waffles and a mocha mint. 


We then shared more laughs with each other and the people sitting around us. Then it started raining. And I mean pouring. It was fun so even after we ate we sat for a little longer and then decided to run back to the car. When we were driving we then asked random strangers for directions home. I mean we literally said, "Hi excuse me!! But where is the freeway to get home??!" We were totally kidding, but the strangers were still being very kind. The ride back home was also very special. It totally felt like the scene in Palo Alto when April was driving with her hands out the window and just vibin. It also happen that we passed by my dream car.


So that was today and now I should get back to getting ready for the dreaded school. Even the thought of it is a drag, but you know we have to do it. I wish you all an amazing rest of the day and a good week back!! 


 Today's Outfit:
Striped Sweater // Target
Olive Color Jacket with Leather Sleeves // American Eagle
Black Jeans // Levi's

Today's Songs:
It's You // Robert Schwartzman
Back To The City // Future Of What

XOXO

3 comments :

  1. oh how much i want to live in la - i wish we'd had a drought in london....lit rains all the time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd gladly trade!! hahah, london is a dream!

      Delete
    2. literally same, i'm sick of all this rain uhh

      Delete