November 8, 2014

Scruffy Boyzzz

Hi, hello it's me again. I am so sorry for the blog hiatus. I've been having horrible bloggers block. I've been lacking the creativity and the time to write about anything remotely interesting, so I thought it was best just not to write. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I was right. But it's done and now we just move on.

Ok, I know I'm late about talking ablut Halloween, but it was fun this year. Not what I expected it to be, but still fun. That's what we, as humans, do. We expect everything and have unrealistically high standards. Most of the time we can't even enjoy anything because of this. It's okay if your expectations don't get reached, because to be honest 99.9% of the time they won't be. You just live and try to make everything the best of it.
I kinda just started rambling off there, lmao oops. Where was I? Ah yes, Halloween. I got lots of candy from trick or treating and it started pouring on us which as much as I hated it back then, was actually pretty fun. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of my costume, which is a huge surprise. I was a flying pig at school, so I got extra credit for dressing up as an idiom. When Pigs Fly. Then for the night, I decided to be me in my true form, an angel. I'd love to hear about your guys halloween night and what you wore!!
Now we're a week into November and it's getting very chilly out. Well it did for a while, but it's California so of course it got to the high 80's as usual. I love November for two reasons. 1. Thanksgiving Food and 2. No Shave November. Most people believe no shave November is only for boys, but I disagree. If you're a girl, and you don't want to shave then don't shave! Easy as that. It's your body, your rules. You get to do whatever you want that will make you happy. And if boys don't like that, then SO WHAT!!!! Boys are crazy to think that they can wear nike elite socks and still tell us what we can and can not do. It's utterly insane. So, this November do you! Shave if you want or grow out your body hair, it's all up to you!!!
However, if you're a cute boy don't shave. I repeat DON'T SHAVE. Okay, I know this contradicts my whole do whatever makes you happy, but can we please take a moment of silence for cute scruffy boys. Boys with facial hair are my absolutely favorite boys and this is their month to shine. Cute boys everywhere with a perfectly sharp jawline, please please please drop the razor and grow out your beards.
Now here is where I bless you with pictures of scruffy boys. You're welcome.
     





Can we all agree on how amazingggggggg these boys look! I WANT THEM ALL. Idk there's just something about boys with facial hair that makes me feel some typa way. I'll write again soon, I promise!

XOXO

2 comments :

  1. AH SCRUFFY BOYS I AM MELTING WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME.

    Glad you're back. Hate blogger's blog. :(

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete