July 17, 2015

not a girl not yet a woman

YA GRRRL GOT HER DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!

I am literally Cher Horowitz. Even when I drive. If it wasn't for my mom yelling at me I would've ran a stop sign. twice. Sometimes I also don't completely stop at the red light before making a right turn even though I claim
So I'm actually really surprised that I passed my road test. Actually I'm more #blessed because I barelyyyyy passed. But I mean barely passing is still passing. Sure, I almost cried when my test examiner kinda stared yelling at me about everything I did wrong but I mean
Don't get me wrong though. This may seem like I'm the worst driver ever, but I was just nervous. I swear
Okay I'll try to stop with the clueless gifs, but they're just so relatable! and honestly me in every way. Anyways, ya grrrl is *tear* growing *tear* up. 

Nah, who am I kidding. I'm still the same awkward, but surprisingly cool, Madison. But just one with a little more freedom now since I can drive legally. Well except from the hours 11pm-5am, whatever. I really just wrote this post as an excuse to include the iconic Cher somewhere in my blog in honor of the 20th anniversary this weekend. 
Really though how cool is it that I can drive!!!!!!! AHHHHH SO EXCITING!!!!! Hopefully this will now fix 99.9% of my problems. It's also a weird feeling though. Like I can literally just get up and go wherever now. Then again, I can't really do it whenever 'cause I'm just a girl I'd rather not be 'cause they won't let me drive late at night. It's like I'm almost on my own, but not yet, hence the title of this post. Idk how to really explain it, I hope you were able to grasp the idea because I'm stoked.

Best Wishes to everyone who will encounter me on the road

XOXO

25 comments :

  1. I feel you exactly,& those clueless gifs are so relatable (laughs) !
    http://clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well done! Love the clueless references x

    ratherstrangeblog.blgospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I'm gonna get my license in about 6 months so I'm really excited, and congrats on using Clueless gifs only two days before it's anniversary! Cher is total goals (except maybe in driving) and I hope you can have as many amazing adventures as possible w/ your new license!

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl don't worry! just practice a lot and exaggerate your head when turning and scanning, but I'm sure you'll do fine <3 and thank youuuuu, i hope so!

      Delete
  4. Yay congrats! I failed my first driving test but I've definitely improved a lot in the last 10 years!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah oh god, my examiner said he should've failed me but I'm glad he didn't. hopefully ill start to improve just like you!!

      Delete
  5. congrats! i love clueless! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg congrats I actually canne wait to drive and go on little adventures! Sucks that in the UK we have to wait longer :(( Oooh Cher is a babe xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! don't worry your time will soon come <3

      Delete
  7. Haha, aww, congrats on your license, and these gifs are hilarious, haha. I'm 18 and legally eligible for a driver's license but I am TERRIFIED of driving. Always have been terrified of cars (my recurring dreams about crashing a car do not help) and driving, but ahh, I do want to learn how to drive one day. Just gotta get off my fear and paranoia haha

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl i feel ya! i sneeze like 10 times at once so I'm always scared of what will happen when i do that while I'm driving. best of luck to you!

      Delete
  8. Ahh congrats Madison!!!! I totally feel you on the concept of newfound freedom with being able to drive on your own. Last summer is when I got my license AND my first car and I literally shed tears of joy lmao so excited for you girl! Set forth, and drive off into the sunset <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds amazing! will have to do soon, thank you soooo much <3

      Delete
  9. Driving terrifies me. I'm almost 18 so i can go anytime but i keep delaying it. Congrats on your license, that's cool stuff!!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg girl i hope you get over your fear soon!!! or just stick to uber, either way best wishes to you <3

      Delete
  10. Congratulations! I love how you described it in this post, so funny!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha love this! congrats!! i'm the worst driver in the world x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm almost 18 and I'm not sure if I'll be getting a license in ages because driving terrifies me haha. Well congratulations big girl!!

    Areeba // I Have A Messy Bun

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♡ I like that movie :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete