November 19, 2014

Netflix's Finest

I love movies. I love them I love them I love them. I love the soundtracks, I love the plot, I love the way they leave you feeling, I love how you forgot about the world and everything that's going on for almost 2 hours or so. And I love Netflix for having a lot of good ones lately, too. So today let's talk about my fave top 5.

1. Tonight, You're Mine
Also known as You Instead in the UK or something, I think. Okay, I'm going to sound like an average white girl right now but I have to say it, this movie is my goals. I won't ruin it for you, but basically a guy and a girl who are playing in a music festival meet and are stuck with each other for like a day. It's really cute and filmed differently because it's an indie film, but I highly recommended it. It's the 1975's robbers music video esque and I cried. It actually might be my favorite on the list right now just because I want to relive it sooooooo bad.






2. Stuck in Love
This movie is everyone's favorite and of the popular ones on Netflix, but it's still so gooooooood. The first time I saw it was last fall, and I still rewatch it to this day. It shows a small family and each members take of love. You have the cute boy who is a hopeless romantic and you just want to kiss him so bad. And you have the 20-something years old girl who is a realist and you just want to be her so bad. I mean, It's Logan Lerman, Nat Wolff, and Lily Collins how can you not love this movie?




3. One Day
Another indie love film, wow I am such a sucker for these. This one literally breaks your heart though. It's about two best friends who meet on graduation day. You then see where they are a year later exactly on the day they met. Sounds confusing, but trust me it's not and is totally worth the watch.


can we also talk about how cute & important Anne Hathaway's bangs were!!!!!!


4. Silver Linings Playbook
I watched this one with my grandma the other night, and she even agrees it's one of the bests. It's about a guy who just got out of the mental hospital and is trying to win his wife back. You totally feel for him, until he meets a girl who might be just as crazy or even crazier than him. Then you root for the two and hope he never gets back with his wife.




5. Crazy Kind of Love 
Okay, this one I watched over the summer so I don't totally remember it but, I know for sure it was an A+ movie. It's really cute and sad and lets you down, but then it comes back and makes you laugh so hard. That's the crazy kind of love they're talking about it. You meet a free spirited girl who is probably the coolest girl ever. She then moves in with her boyfriend who has a brother who is literally anti-social and his mom won't leave her room because she's just got out of a bad marriage. Having an outgoing girl with some people who keep to themselves sure brings out a crazy story.




There's plenty of others golden finds netflix has, but these are the recent ones that own my heart. I also apologize for them all being rom-coms/love/indie films. I really can't stop watching them but they're just so good!!!! I hope you watch a few when you get the chance and love them as much as I do.

disclaimer: these might leave you emotionally unstable and a mess. sorry.

XOXO

1 comment :

  1. This is a super exciting post! I've gotten stuck in a rut about what movies to watch lately, and I've just gone to rewatching old animes. But this is so much better right now!!

    Love your choices, they sound amazing. I've watched most of them, but a couple I haven't even heard of!

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete