November 29, 2014

#AAHaul

It's America's favorite holiday. The day TVs and game stations go on sale. The day where Walmart turns into a hunger games arena. The day where each man is for himself. It's Black Friday.

This Black Friday I sadly didn't have a lot of money to spend, so I went on a little haul at American Apparel. I love American Apparel with all of my heart, but I'm so sorry the sale was a flop. They hyped it up way to much for only 20% off. However, the outlets did 50% off everything and I happen to live around like 20 minutes away from one. So I went and bought a few new things I'm excited to wear.


Black Tennis Skirt // I already own a white and plaid tennis skirt and I cherish them soooooo much. I just knew I would get so much out of it in black.


Salt and Pepper Hoodie // I actually don't own a hoodie. Like at all. Except for my friend's that I keep in my closet. It's getting a little chillier and this is a looser fit that is extremelyyyyyy soft and it will definetly be perfect for lazy days.


Medium Wash High Waisted Denim Shorts // You can not have too many pairs of high waisted shorts when living in Southern California. I've had my eyes on these since forever and finally decided to buy them since they were 50% off and I didn't necessary have to sell a limb for them. I love that they sit right above your belly button, making them perfect for the many super crop, crop tops I own.


Gold and Leather Black Scrunchies // You just can't get enough of scrunchies, it's as easy as that.

Black Thigh Highs // Actually from target, but wanted to include in my mini haul. 

Black Friday and the #AAHaul saleended up being good. I hope you all had amazing deals, a great thanksgiving, and an exciting break!!! I love you all and I'm very thankful for everyone who reads and keeps up with this blog (if anyone actually does). Now lets get ready for the most wonderful time of the year!!!

I would also like to apologize for the horrible pictures, maybe one day I'll get an actual camera and some good lighting. 

XOXO

3 comments :

  1. You got some awesome stuff omg. I love the shorts soo much! I've got the black tennis skirt and I wear it like everyday haha, it's such a nice fit. x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what camera do you use to take these pictures?

    http://enchatedclub.com

    ReplyDelete