June 5, 2015

bell' italia

Big things are happening. And when I say big I mean as big as a boot.
YA GRRL IS GOING TO ITALY! Ahhhhh I'm so excited I had write about it somewhere because everyone around me is tired of me saying it. But like I'M. GOING. TO. ITALY! How can you not expect me to talk about it 24/7 for the rest of my life. 

It's kinda like a trip with the school, but not. It's hard to explain (cue the strokes to play) but I'm going to live the Lizzie McGuire movie. Hopefully, I get to find a Paulo. And then embarrass him in a huge crowd of fans. Or even better I find an Italian daddy to buy me a matching Chanel purse and wallet. A girl can dream.

You haven't even heard the best part yet though. I'm going with two of my best friends!! We're going to be squad goals af strutting around while eating gelato with our horrible accents. Sure you will be able to tell we're annoying tourists but idc because I'm going to the sistine chapel!!!! I will then fulfill my destiny of becoming a tru #arthoe. 

Milan, Venice, Florence, Assi and Rome. This really is what dreams are made of. The only issue is it's during spring break 2016. The wait is going to be torture. Not just for me but for everyone because I will not shut up about it, but it's so going to be worth it!  

If any of you guys live in Italy or have been can you please recommend places / things to do in Florence and Rome! And also is visiting pompeii and the tower of pisa really worth it? I mean bastille did make a killer song about the town so it has to be right? I don't know, but this is all too much for me!!!

Dear the next 290 days, please go by fast.

XOXO

picture was found here

8 comments :

  1. Omg this is so exciting! <3 Very happy for ya and truly hoping you find a Paolo who's actually legit lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I hope it turns out you're a doppelganger for an Italian pop star ;)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go to italy!!!!! hope you have an amazing time and fall in love with an italian pop star too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun living like Lizzie!!!

    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blog you have! I hope you'll have fun in Italy!
    Sharing Good Vibes From Paris!
    www.wandererviolet.com ~e-shop soon~

    ReplyDelete