January 31, 2016

don't you

sad and dreamy, a lot like me.
im back again with another album review. but this one is better than ever. 

this weekend, wet dropped their debut album, don't you, and im head over heels for it. a mixture of r&b lyrics with indie electronic rhythm created the best breakup album to exist. it is proven to get you in your feelings and you may end up feeling sad for no reason, but i personally believe it is okay to be sad at times for absolutely nothing. or maybe thats just something i tell myself so i don't feel totally emo. 

anyways, don't you doesn't just leave you feeling down. kelly sutra's vocals simultaneously comforts you in the most soothing way possible. it's all just a sad dreamy haze made for the lonely with of course a few songs more on the pop side of the music spectrum that will for sure make you dance even if you can't. if you're happy, the beats this soulful trio creates is for you. if you're sad, the deep heartfelt lyrics are for you. and if you're a mix of both or just another music hoe like me, this will be your go to album of the year.

listen to it in full on spotify here or check out my faves don't wanna be your girl along with small and silver which are both just too good.

xoxo

3 comments :

  1. I fell in love with You're the Best and Don't Wanna Be Your Girl a couple of years ago, I really should listen to this! Thanks for sharing :)
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love don't wanna be your girl, its such a chill song! I've got to listen to the full album now!

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds like my kinda thanggg! Nice x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete