January 27, 2016

a-z me tag

finals killed me so sadly i have had no time for any blog posts, shout out to my bff from minnie rachel though for saving me by tagging me in a new tag she created and calls, the a-z me tag.



it's a new tag where you get to learn a bit about the blogger by using the 26 letters of the alphabet. rules are short and sweet - tag 3 people, keep it simple, and be yourself. so don't forget to check out rachel's blog and continue reading to learn random stuff about me that you probably don't even care about <3

Always regret taking pictures of myself when i actually go out
Best Coast it the only band who truly gets me
Cry baby
Drake is my champagne, my papi
Emo, very emo
FYF FOREVERRRRR
Gossip Girl saved me and ruined me at the same time
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays
I can't dance but i love to dance
Julian Casablancas
Keeping up with the long lost kardashian
Lazy
Milkshakes are the only thing i miss since i cut dairy out of my diet
Naps through out most of the day
Only wears body suits
Pink is the only color i care about
Queen of everything
Refuses to believe that aliens don't exist
Sparkles.
Trust issues because frank ocean
Uses way too much glitter
Vegan, soul cycle obsessed, yogi, feminist who knows what im doing with my life
Wanna be the above statement
Xtra about almost everything and everything
Y has this been in my drafts for like 2 weeks
Zayn is my daddy

now im tagging

ellie // ellie's favorite things
jessica // wild vagabondss
maya // butter bazaar

have fun and good luck because this is a lot harder than it looks!

xoxo

3 comments :