January 13, 2016

lottery

read while listening to: lottery - kali uchis


pinks. glossy. body suits. silk and care free. everything i've been digging lately and what i wish 2016 is full of. only 13 days into the new year and im already feeling it. 

i also decided that around the first of every month i'm going to post inspo along with my fave song atm to set the mood for the rest of the month. kinda as a way to start off with good vibes. idk but it should be fun. of course i'm always late though and i actually was gonna make this one way cuter, but i got lazy / started running out of time. forgive me.

xoxo

*all pictures taken from tumblr*

3 comments :

  1. silky goodness!!!!!!!!!!! also my fave songs at them moment n luv the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yassss, silk and care free: my aesthetic ^_- x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing, and I especially love the picture of riri!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete