March 24, 2016

hello from the other side

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all this time you'd like to meet and go over how horrible i've been for abandoning this blog with no explanation whatsoever. 

i know, i know, i know, i should be #ashamed of myself. and trust me, i extremely am. let's just say that march isn't my month. also i was actually very busy in february and lacked any inspiration for a good blog post. i always believed in quality over quantity when it comes to friends and food, so i stand by that rule for blog posts as well.

i got in some real trouble with my mom, or we should label her as my parole officer, that i rather not get into the details about. my punishment was no laptop and an ankle bracelet. okay so i didn't really have an ankle bracelet but she call's my grounding house arrest so it's basically the same thing. i was also way too #emo that it was best for me to not write any posts while i was paying time.

can we just pretend that i didn't actually get in trouble though and it was actually me taking control of my life and giving myself space from the internet. i know it's nowhere near believable but let's just make this the case. it makes me seem that much cooler. vegan feminist soul cycle obsessed yogi becoming zen by leaving her beloved blog#. now that is a headline that we will be using.

some might not even have noticed my disappearance, some may have posted missing flyers, some possibly gave up on me all together. so if you're reading this, i luv you. i swear i won't do this again. but i do have commitment issues so who knows. BUT i do have some real #good posts planned to make up the time that was missed and i can't wait to share them.

so excited to be back on my own small place on the world wide web, i missed it a bunch.

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. So, do you still blog or are you giving yourself space from the internet again? :D (Btw, just stumbled over your blog and kinda reading through it now, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM HORRIBLE I AM TRYING TO BLOG THO, NEW POST SOON HOPEFULLY

    ReplyDelete