November 5, 2015

keeping up with the long lost kardashian // part 4: spooky

October, you've been real you've been fun, but
now I'm ready for all of the cute scruffy boys no shave November has in store.
I won't say goodbye with out reminiscing over all of the spooky and not so spooky stuff that happened when you were still here though. I promise to make each memory seem a lot cooler than what it actually was.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think about October is football games. Honestly, I'm the person with the worst school spirit so idk why this would even come up. I mean the only shirt I have from my school is the P.E. shirt and that's because it was manadaotry. Anwayzzz, the first game I went to was the Pink October game for Breast Cancer Awareness because I love the color pink. And of course it was so cute; pink powder, pink balloons, pink everywhere.

the aftermath of the powder
The next game was the big rivalry game and that was LIT. We actually won. And we haven't won for like 5 years so that was cool and very sentimental. I made special sparkly shirts. They had our homecoming dj playing pre game and during half time. The whole student section sung hotline bling together. There was fireworks and an edm song. I danced in the stands, I fell in the stands. A piƱata broke on top of my head, my life flashed before my eyes. Oddly enough I never felt more alive.

Somewhere in October it was my friend's sweet sixteen. I didn't take much pictures apart from some on a disposable that still needs to be developed. It was small, but there was tacos. Also, the dj was one of the best. I mean where else will you find someone who solely plays Kanye and '80s. I danced all night and in HEELS! That's something I never do because I can barely even walk in heels. A helicopter and some police stopped by at the end, I'll leave that to your imagination.

Honestly, Halloween didn't feel like Halloween this year. I mean yeah it was fun but there was something that didn't feel like Halloween. I went trick or treating with my friends and then we all just chilled. There was just dance, hot wings, and lots of candy. And everyone knows Halloween isn't really Halloween if you're not dress like a hoe, so I was a last minute vampire with disco shorts and a body suit. I also made the cape myself which came out better than I thought. I didn't take much pictures with my friends yet again. That really needs to stop. I mean I'm always on instagram idk why I never take pictures when I'm with my friends anymore. That needs to change.
OH AND HOW COULD I FORGET??!?!? Kinda early October I saw Purity Ring again! my third time this year! and for free! It wasn't one of the best shows because the crowd sucked so bad, but I was still dancin and vibin. It was in Hollywood, so me and my friend took like 3 different metros and the train. After the show, I even met Megan! She's so cute even though our picture is a mess. I may have cried a little. omg. We decided to take an uber home and while waiting for our uber, a different uber hit me! LIT!
I'm also a member of this school year's yearbook staff and October was filled with working on my first spread. I decided to make it a fashion page for obvious reasons, which was actually fun. I got to stalk the girls I used to have friend crushes on because they always seemed cool and looked like their life was all put together because of their outfits. I got to stalk cute boys in cute outfits and take cute pictures of them. I also used the "hey I'm in yearbook..." line to talk to my boyfriend. You know, those boys that are your boyfriend but just doesn't know it yet.

Oh October, you were eventful. I just wish more spooky stuff happened. Maybe next year you can make it extra spooky for me? Thank you. Now who's going to give me their credit card number and expiration date for cyber monday?

XOXO

2 comments :

  1. Sounded like you had the best weekend & DJ!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was actually throughout the whole month, but yes! it was all fun

      Delete