November 11, 2015

disco queen

It's faux, I swear!

Is it too late to say sorry - for having the worst quality in my pictures ever? The lighting was bad and I need to step up my iPhone game, forgive me.

Homecoming was on Saturday and it was LIT. Even though it was Vegas theme, honestly why would you even make that a theme?? I still went looking like the disco queen I have inside of me. Gold sparkly romper. Light wash faux fur coat. Tall black high heels I couldn't even walk in. All I needed was for the dj to play Losing You by Solange.

So now you may be thinking oooo girl, did someone ask you? ;) and actually I had FIVE dates. Ya grrl sure knows how to play! jk. On Halloween my guy friend had asked me along with 4 other girls with a poster and balloons because we all didn't have dates. Thus, the sister wives were born.

Even though I'm still mad at the dj for changing all of the good songs in less than 5 seconds it was still a good night. But honestly, why would he change gold digger once I got on the dance floor? I thought everyone knew that Kanye wrote that song about me. Also, I'm sorry my champagne, my papi, my drake, but hotline bling is over. It was a good run and I still love it, but why did the dj felt like he had to play it so many times? IDC THAT IT WAS HIS FAVORITE SONG I AINT TRYNA CRY ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

Shockingly it was my first high school dance. And even though I may be scarred from all of the grinding I witnessed, tripped everywhere because I suck at walking in heels, and have every girl in high school hate me because I stepped on their toes once they decided to be musty and take their heels off, I'm excited for the next one. I'm just hoping there's a bigger dance floor so I don't have to be pushed against everyone's sweat for the night.

XOXO

12 comments :

  1. Omg I love your outfit! I wish I looked this awesome at Homecoming!! Glad you had fun :)
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the romper so much! Glad you had a great time!

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL U R SO HOT!

    http://rachelsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are stunning! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love looooooooove your romper - you look so cool. also that justin bieber song, completely my guilty pleasure x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY! This is such a look - you seriously look like a sequined faux fur DREAM ! I am so happy you had a STELLAR time even if the DJ broke the 1st commandment of high school dances by changing KANYE 5 seconds in ha ha! Ooh also I just read your recent post about Grimes 'Flesh Without Blood', I totally LOVE the direction she's going in too - have you listened to Art Angels yet? What do you think?

    Love Heart Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH I LOVE U!! I'm still upset about it 'till this day, i was ready to fight him honestly hahah. omg yay lets talk grimes! art angels is such a killer album, butterfly has got to be my fave right now - which is yours?

      Delete