August 14, 2014

Junk of the Heart

I know I said I would probably be switching to tumblr, but honestly I am the most indesciesive and attached person ever. So, I am 99.9% sure I will stick to blogger.

 After post concert depression hitting me hard the past few days and I now have some free time I decided it was time to talk about The Kooks show that I went to on August 8th!!!!


Sadly, I wasn't able to attend outside lands last weekend but The Kooks did manage to stop by in LA before heading out to San Fran. They did two shows at the roxy theatre and I was able to attend the later show. To be honest, I thought getting tickets for the 10 o'clock show was a bad idea since they would be tired but oh my god was I wrong. The Kooks were truly iNSANEEEE!!!!! 


We managed to get third row while we danced and sang on the top of our lungs all night long. Luke would stand on top of the speakers making him literally a foot away from us and then we made eye contact! yES EYE CONTACT!!!!!!





 If you ever get the chance to see them live I highly recommend you do they put on a great show, and I mean who doesn't want to see Luke Pritchard's curly self singing seaside in tight skinny jeans and doing some smooth moves live? 




It was honestly one of the best shows I ever been to. There's just something special about dancing in a crowded room sweating next to strangers who also appreciates one of your favorite band just as much as you do. So, if you don't know who the kooks are stop what you're doing and listen to them right now, because their music can honestly make me so happy in less than a second. I swear to you, it will be the best decision of your life. 




Now that sharing this is out of system maybe I won't be so bitter and wishing I was back at their show every time I hear them.

PS. they will be on tour in Sept. and Oct this year!!!!


XOXO





No comments :

Post a Comment