July 14, 2014

My Life in a Nutshell

Update: I haven't really done much that seems worth writing about and that is why I've been lagging on this this. Sorry. But, I won't go another week with out posting, so let's talk about the stuff I've been doing.

1.) I am currently rewatching Gossip Girl for the 13925th time, and crying about how I don't have a Chuck Bass in my life. I mean, how can you not want him? His persona is to die for and I honestly think I will be dying because of him soon.
Let's also take a moment to appreciate the fact that Ed Westwick is now on instagram.

2.) I've also went to some free shows recently. I first saw Chloe Chaidez from the band Kitten do an acoustic set at the record store Amoeba in Hollywood. She was so cute and her outfit was so on point. I loved her kimono, huge platform heels and the only putting half of her hair up in a pony tail do.

Photo Credit: amoebamusic.tumblr.com
Cults was the second show I went to. It was at the Santa Monica pier and was part of the Twilight Concerts Series. James Supercave opened for them and that was my first time hearing of that band and they were actually pretty good. The whole show was so fun even with hair blowing in my face every so often because of the girl in front of me.

Photo Credit: buzzbands.la
3.) I gave in and decided to play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. I must say, that has been the best and worst decision of my life. I hope life will be like the game soon so it will be easy to become rich and famous. However, I don't get why the character gets so tired so fast aLL YOU DO IS FOLD CLOTHES AND MODEL IT CAN'T BE THAT TIRING!!!!!


Disclaimer: Do not download this game because you will get addicted and it will ruin your life.

4.) Teen wolf is back on and I can't be happier.


I love the beacon hills boys and so excited that lacrosse is back! I do not approve of Kira and Scott though, him and Allison will forever be my OTP. Let's spam Jeff Davis to bring her back and also to make Lydia and Stiles a thing while he's at it, yes or yes.

5.) I also have been looking at outfit ideas for FYF Fest. It's in August and I have to be dressed super cute to see my fave band aka THE STROKES. So it would mean a lot if you helped and gave me ideas, I am all ears and will really appreciate it.


That's just a few things that have been happening / has happened and I thought I would share. You can follow me on instagram @madisonkapowski for more updates and to see what I do more on a daily basis.

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment