May 21, 2017

coastal grooves

here comes my petra collins headass prom ~aesthetic~

of course the music at prom was lame n beach house or mazzy star wasn't the slow dance, but u already kno my indie ass had im sorry we lied stuck in my head through out the night to set the ~mood~
prom was last weekend, but this post is late bc i was waiting on the film to be developed. it still isnt so i figured i just use the pictures from my phone bc iphone only ALWAYS

anywaysss, prom is overrated. its just like any other high school dance, but with bigger blisters n more stress. don't get me wrong, it was still fun. but i just felt like the night was filled with more nostalgia and sadness rather than being the best night of ur life. i guess blair waldorf really was right when she felt like her high school life n high school boyf ended on prom night. 

n i dont mean to rain on anyones parade. mayb i just felt like this bc i was starting my period so of course mother nature was making me extra #emotional. that bitch. 

dancing all night, crying in heels i could barely walk in, dressing up in sparkles, getting catcalled downtown, singing my heart out to distract myself that my friend driving was high as fuck, n grabbing chicken nuggets on my way to the after party bc im actual trash basically sums up the night

xoxo

6 comments :

  1. Ahhhh you look amazing!!! Like please stop this is too pretty!! I loveeee your dress! Sounds like you had a fab night haha I mean nuggets make everything better

    Tasha x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look amazing, like Marilyn Monroe!
    in my country we don't celebrate "proms" so I always feel very curious to know how they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i didnt even see the marilyn monroe-esque till now, thank uuuu

      Delete
  3. u look so stunning this is one of my favourite prom looks i've seen!! and your hair colour is amazing!!! x

    ReplyDelete