May 4, 2017

keeping up with the long last kardashian // part 6: nyc baby

hey upper east siders, guess who's finally joining us this fall?

yes that is right i will be moving into nyc this fall n eating yogurts at the met steps!!! even though half of the schools i applied to rejected me, my gossip girl n carrie bradshaw essay pull through n landed me a spot at nyu. rly did not belieb it n had to reread my acceptance letter a couple of time bc i thought ashton kutcher was about to pop out w the punk'd cameras.

after a month of trying to decide where i was gonna collect the most debt for the next four years of my life. (it was between cal state sf, uc santa cruz, portland state, u of oregon, fashion institute of technology, n nyu) i finally gathered the courage to commit to nyu and fulfill my life long dreams of being a crack addict model. it was rly a hard one because i wanted to be a vegan stoner feminist at ucsc soooooo bad, but i guess that just rly wasn't for me.

still do not belieb it tho because i almost didnt even apply. i ended up applying two days after the deadline bc u kno me i ALWAYS wait for the last minute. but i guess everything really does happen for a reason. its crazy how life works like that. maybe georgina sparks will b my roommate too.


so i will be heading to the city with a supreme metro card that will never leave my side. guess i might have to buy timbs, my guy? my plan is to declare media, culture, and communications as my major junior year n get on my carrie bradshaw #grind with some sorta magazine journalism. if that doesn't work out ....ummm what degree is needed to sell fit tea on instagram again?

anywaysszzss i just wanted to share this milestone w u guys if anybody actually reads this bc i am so fucking proud of myself. (except for the fact that i am LITERALLY dan humphrey) i really did not think i was going to get in nyu and after most of my uc rejections i was SURE i was not going to get in. but i fucking got in. and im still not sure how, but i kno my middle school self who is still obsessed with gossip girl is so fucking proud and that is all that matters.

never doubt yourself, the world works in mysterious ways.


xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment