February 18, 2017

keeping up with the long lost kardashian // part 5: since u been gone

since i haven't really blogged in basically a year, we have some updating to do. this is what my life has been like pretty much until now.

- got my first boyfriend

- dedicated all my free time to said boyfriend

- tried to go dairy free n failed miserably

- upgraded to the iPhone 6s n bought a unicorn case filled with acid

- lots of disneyland dates

- received the pink unif x uo bomber jacket as a vday gift n never took it off

- lied to my parents for months

- got caught n was put on house arrest

- almost died while on house arrest

- made a snapchat n no longer take selfies without the dog filter

- spent spring break in italy

- bought italian lingerie i never wear

- got a gelato boy's number

- was almost left in florence

- made fun of my friend for buying california socks in italy

- random italians cussed us out during lunch

- spent the last night in italy with all of my friends who tried getting someone to deep throat a penis statue that was bought in pompeii

- took a bodysuit thirst trap for an american apparel contest 

- didnt win said contest, but the picture has received 16k notes on tumblr

- basically converted my whole closet to bodysuits

- spent my life on the 10fwy in a lyft with lots of therapy talks

- saw fidlar, almost died, was pulled out of the pit, on the verge of throwing up 

- went on birth control for acne n skin cleared up, but also resulted in crying almost every other day

- had sex for the first time while brickleberry was playing

- became obsessed with emo pop punk music from 2005 again

- cried when my boyfriend told me he loves me

- bought pink fenty x puma slides

- started to grow out my bangs

 
- made a denim bra with a hot glue gun

- went to fyf 

- left the front of the stage to be in the back as i sing n dance obnoxiously to tame impala

- realized kendrick lamar is actually really good #levitatelevitate

- told the members of diiv to look up my ass

-  my denim bra fell off when blood orange brought out sky ferreira

- saw beach house n cried

- cracked my phone screen during rae sremmurd

- finally said i love you too

- started my last year of high school

- tried mac n cheese with hot cheetos 

- saw best coast, my fave band, with my fave person in a cemetery

- went to beach goth 

- screamed along to no scrubs by tlc while standing on a table

- saw king krule

- danced to devendra banhart in the rain even though i can't dance

- ran through puddles, on top of tables, into bushes all to be barricade for the drums

- spent halloween sick n dying in bed

- experienced my first break up

- realized there's nothing worse than heartache

- cried all of the time n even in class

- reached my #prime for my senior portraits

- applied to college even though i still have no clue to what i wanna do

- almost failed ap calc

- lots of retail therapy

- tried to have a couple reunion episodes

- changed my birth control which doesn't let me cry anymore

- started listening to tyler the creator

- turned 18

- was chased by a homeless person downtown

- got my nipples pierced

- reconnected with old friends

- started dancing alone at shows

- finally got a new purse for christmas

- accidentally sent a snapchat talking about a boy to that boy n died

- spent nye with my ex

- learned its time for the season finale

- got back on my bullshit

- finally fixed my phone screen

- dyed my hair pink

- received two college acceptances so far

- had a mental breakdown n realized i might not be ready to go far away for college n regret not applying to local schools

- refound happiness in parks n rec

- tries to cry sometimes but still can't

- bought $5 camo pants n a wolf t shirt

- spent my valentines day with angel olsen

- decided to blog again n changed my blog to a fucking look because 1. i hated bad sass and 2. everything about me is a fucking look, especially my mental instability 

xoxo

11 comments :

  1. Babee I love this so much!! Welcome back xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! You had done a lot of cool things, my life at your age wasn't as cool as yours! (and I'm not very old hahahah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and it looks like you've had a pretty eventful year! Love the pink bodysuit by the way x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my favvvvv tbh n thank u!! feels good to be back

      Delete
  4. I love your honesty/vulnerability like why are you so cool. I hope life is good to you hun. and Love your style tbqh!!

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yooooo this is one of the best compliments, thank u!!

      Delete
  5. Holy shit words can't even explain, I am in love with u and your blog?? <3
    Legit adore your style and all the gorgeous photos
    http://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete