October 5, 2014

Trying 2 Be Artsy 4 a Week

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YOU GUYS!!!!! Yes, I said Halloween and not October because what's October? I only know a very spooky month called Halloween.


This past week has been pretty fun and full of things so I figured why not blog about it? I mean I made this to write and share and I feel like I haven't been writing so I'm kinda like <///3 recently. 

Anywayszz, I got a pair of adidas samoas!!!! I first shared them on instagram (@madisonkapowski) ((ya I totally just gave myself that promo)) but they are actually the cutest. I love the pink because it brings a girly side to the sporty sneaker. It's going to be a struggle to pull outfits with them since I am only used to white and black shoes, but I'm so stoked to see what they can add.


So, technically I don't live in LA, I live 20 minutes away but traffic makes it's about an hour. THE CITY I LIVE IN OPENED A DUNKIN DONUTS!!!!!! Yes, I was one of those crazy people who wait in line for a hour or so just to buy some donuts. Save the judgement, I already know that wasn't the smartest idea. They were still good tho! It was probably my first time eating there and the donuts are so cute and honestly taste so gOOOOOD. So yes I am praying that the long lines don't stay forever and I can get myself some donuts soon.


(dunkin donuts pls fix ur lightening)
I also checked out some art gallery's lately. First I went to Kaw's A Man's Bestfriend collection. It all very snoopy and lil homie CB, but it was cool to see it. His more colorful pieces were my favorite, sadly I didn't get lots of shots of those. 




The second art museum I went to was MOCA in LA. God bless MOCA for having super cute boys who knew how to dress. Andy Warhol's shadows were very amazing. I loved the bright pinks and dark purples. The candid photographs in the next room were stunning thought I loved candid moments because you see how a person really feels in the moment. They look natural and off guard, but it's not like those off guard pictures that your best friends take and you threaten to give them away as a human sacrifice if they ever posted them ...... wait what. 





YA GIRL ALSO PASSED HER PERMIT TEST AND IS HITTING THE ROADS SOON!!!!!! I'm honestly so excited and actually really terrified but you know that's part of life. In 6 months ya girl will be getting her license!!!! Let's pray for all of the people I will be encourting on the roads. As a "you did it present!" we went to sprinkles to celebrate. I'm actually very sad I didn't take a picture of the German chocolate cupcake because it was literally sent down from God himself. It was chocolate with a coconut, pecan, caramel frosting. It sounds crazy and looks very sticky but trust me iTS THE BEST THING EVERRRRRRR. 



I think that's about everything that has happened this week that I wanted to share. Wish you guys the spookiest month of the year!!! Have fun eating candy and dressing up!!!

XOXO

1 comment :

  1. Love this. Especially the look of those donuts and the awesomeness that is driving!!!!! It's scary as hell but so fun at the same time haha.

    Loving all these photos. The art gallery look wicked.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete