February 23, 2019

shitty palo alto

hiiiiiii guys welcome back 2 my youtube channel uwu
for christmas i got a camcorder that my mom said i couldn't use to make a sex tape. so instead i filmed my time in la during winter break. yes i kno this is old n long overdue but my virgo moon couldn't help it!!!! i wanted it to b perfect!!!!

idk its my first video i ever made n part of my rebranding which is why i have abandon this blog again. sorry i suck but something better should b coming around this summer!!! something so cute it'll hurt!!! 

until then enjoy this video n feed my ego so ill actually make more n keep up with me on instagram n twitter <3

xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Omg i love it so much!! Pls make more. Sending ya love, can't wait for your big come-bck! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel u on the rebranding. i'm constantly changing up my aesthetic. it's part of being an artist. good luck figuring everything out and i look forward to your future endeavors.

    xo
    isabella

    lahondureina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, as usual! How do you always come up with good quality content?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete