July 31, 2017

weekend wars

another summer means another weekend of fyf

this year fyf decided to scam us and make us pay an extra $100 for a third day which could have def combined with the last day, but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it is what it is n it was still as fun as ever. of course it was more of a breakup festival for me because many of the acts i wanted to see i spent crying to the first few months of the breakup so i knew damn well i was gonna b triggered. but who would've known shuffling under a disco ball with one of my best friends is the best coping mechanism.

friday, july 21st
beach fossils - second time seeing them n just as fun, just wish the crowd danced more, but dustin never fails to b an amazing performer n lowkey comedian

angel olsen - MY REAL MOTHER, screaming to shut up kiss me will never b old

slowdive - the og dream pop band, so beautiful actually brought me to tears, also caught diiv in the crowd

missy elliot - saved me

flying lotus - v cool 3d visual, i fux w the vision

saturday, july 22nd
princess nokia - saw like 3 songs n ugly danced

thundercat - v groovy dancing from afar

mgmt - basically my whole childhood n a throwback to my early indie days

king krule - best set of the weekend, managed to get front row n it was AMAZING. archy marshall will always have my heart

the drums - forever my fav, cried to how it ended

frank ocean - came for my ENTIRE life n SNATCHED everything from me, beautiful lullabies that made me ugly cried way too much, def needed someone to hold me

sunday, july 23rd
mac demarco crowd surfing

mac demarco - v chill n laid back sitting in the lawn, always a fun time seeing mac daddy

solange - so fucking funny dancing to losing u n some things never seem to fucking work, was basically using her set to send subliminal messages

again fyf was one for the books n def a great way to end my days in la with my closest friend. king krule, the drums, n frank ocean were def the highlights of the weekend n they will always hold a special place in my heart. crying my eyes out, screaming at the top of my lungs, n ugly dancing has never been so much fun. until next year, fyf

also follow me on ig @bratty.b to find more pictures of the weekend

xoxo

9 comments :

  1. This looks amazing! The outfits are actual fire and I'm so jealous you got to see the likes of Princess Nokia and MGMT :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this looks wonderful!!! would love to have seen mac live!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!
    This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony.
    About how i get my ex husband after a breakup.
    I never believed it, because i never heard nor learn anything about it before.
    My name is Willie B. Garcia from US Florida
    I'm so excited sharing this testimony here about how I got my ex husband back after a long time break up that almost led to a divorce all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his wonderful help. Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant, can I ever get pregnant again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care for us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just ordinary, it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help, that was how I contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how he came back to me, he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it ten Months I contacted he, and am now having a baby of nine months and 2 weeks old all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his help that is why I have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed is a place to resolve marriage/relationship problems? Contact: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com... Call him or what’s-app: +2348160153829 stay bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amaze beyond jel you got to see King Krule, he hasn't played in the UK for a very long time and I wanna see him play so bad:(( also love, love your hair gal x x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful photos, hope you had a great time :)

    http://www.estherluque.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh that line up was amazing!! Lovee your photos xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur looks!!!!

    http://ellieconnorphillips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete