October 15, 2015

la, please chill

Los Angeles is the absolute worst at seasons.
I want to know that it is now fall by looking outside at colorful trees and not by the psl comeback at starbucks. Don't get me wrong, summer all year is fun and at least we don't get any storms, but I'm tired of melting! I want it to be below 80 degrees already and not just for one day!
So here is a long overdue ootd post, that has already been featured on my instagram back when LA surprised us with some cooler weather last week.

body suit // american apparel  jacket // american apparel  jeans // unif  shoes // doc martens

I, along with everyone else in Southern California, was so stoked when last week hit and it was actually possible to wear jackets and jeans out without getting a heatstroke. Even if it was just for one day. So, I found a way to transition my halter body suit into a warmer outfit that still passes my school's dress code by tying it up in the back with a rubber band in order to make the cut not so deep. #fashion. These unif jeans are also my favorite thing to hate. The wash is so different and bleached out and the cuts are way too big, yet I can't stop wearing them. Probably because they're boyfriend jeans, they make my non existence butt look cute, and they're straight leg highwaters. SKINNYJEANSAREOVER. And even though my socks are even worst, at least they were actually matching this time. Trust me, that doesn't happen often. Also, please remind me to stop making my outfits 99.9% american apparel. Aren't I just the best fashion blogger out there?

Anyways back to the small talk about weather. It's October can the sun seriously just chill for a while so we can get some typa fall and winter this year. Everyone is tired of waiting for it.
Please and Thank U.

XOXO

bloglovin' ♡ tumblr ♡ instagram

11 comments :

  1. Ahhh, I'm so sad. All I want is a little bit of fall! The trees in my neighborhood are even blooming because they think it's spring :(

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are so photogenic how? Love love love your sense of style, you've got it gurl! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely LOVE how you're wishing to wear jeans, I think I need to move to California. I'll leave my coat and tights in London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, yes pack your bags and trade in stockings for a bikini!

      Delete
  4. YOU SUIT THIS LOOK SO MUCH, Colder months in Cali must be so tricky to dress for! You look gorgeous :) Have a good week,
    Bethany xx

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk
    I return all follows and comments on my blog, so be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfits killer, I luv it. At least you guys don't have to wish for sun in summer haha xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete