April 21, 2015

The Blind Leading The Blind // Part 2

1. when you go out and look hot af take pictures!!!!!! its ok to come out as being a narcissist when you're looking good, true friends will respect that. and its better to have options of pictures to post on instagram rather than going with a picture you took in the restroom and claiming that the aesthetic is nice so you feel better about yourself.

2. call every cute boy you see your boyf. trust me they'll catch on and actually be YOUR boyf one day.

3. its okay to dress like a choke me daddy grrl. deep down everyone wants to be one.

4. sell your eggs, sell your kidney, sell your younger siblings. festival season is here and you sooooooooo don't want to miss it.

5. i know summer is here and we all can't wait for school to end but pls pls pls don't give up just yet. this is honestly the most important time of the year, if you really are over it drop out and marry rich. jk stay in school kids. pay people to do your homework for you.

6. do your squats and eat healthy, cheeky bathing suits are in this season.

7. check your pockets before you wash your clothes!!!! you never know when a polaroid is in there and after you wash it it'll well explode and die, rip. don't ask me how i know this, i swear this never happened to me before.

8. read lots of horoscopes to find out stuff about yourself that you didn't even know.

9. always strive for the kendall jenner look.

10. NEVER EVER BUY A PIECE OF CLOTHING THAT ONE OF UR FRIENDS OWN. i know its cute and i know you must have it, but just borrow it. you get to save your money and you guys will never accidentally match. trust me, twining with someone when it's not twin day is the worst.

XOXO

ps. should i call this "a guide for the dazed and confused" or leave it as it is. leave ur opinion in the comments, or even mention a whole diff name! i'm totally open to anything

13 comments :

  1. Haha oh my god girl you're cracking me up. "choke me daddy girl" hahahahahaha

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad im not the only who finds myself funny, and they do exist I'm telling u the daddy kink is a real thing thats happening rn!

      Delete
  2. I love this!!! Advice I definitely need to take... especially the checking my pockets for polaroids (and cash), whoops

    xx alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. except for if u do other people's laundry... then you get to find the money after washing and get to keep it ;)

      Delete
  3. Love this post :)

    I just found your blog, I really like your style of photography.

    Naomi ♥

    www.rumourit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope u don't mean this picture too because i found it on tumblr :\\ but still thank u! it really means a lot <3

      Delete
  4. This is the single greatest post ever! I love your blog so much it always makes me smile! xx

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg ur too cute! ah thank you so much, it means a lot <3

      badsass.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. i just realized i self promo my blog on my blog .... i am such a mess I'm sorry to anyone reading this

      Delete
  5. haha that self promo thing, it's ok. We've all done it :p also, your tips are kinda helpful, so keep it up (?) i guess? I love your blog and you seem really awesome from what i've read of your words :*

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh! thank you so much, i swear i am totally awesome *smirk*

      Delete