April 4, 2015

somewhat of a spring haul

I love watching and reading hauls. Except for the fact that I start crying because I want all of the clothes. But I mean, when don't I do that? Plus I get some ideas of what to keep my eyes out for. 

Basically, besides being a cry baby drama queen as you can see from my last post, I've done some shopping. So behold, this is my somewhat collective spring haul??? Idk what to really call this because idk what it really is apart from it being a haul. I didn't buy these all at once, it was over a period of time hence the word - collective. And it's spring and I think these will go perfectly with the weather (maybe ya no I'm lying to myself) so spring haul.

Basic t-shirts bc I'm a far from basic grrrl. But seriously some days you're just really lazy and don't want to wear anything but a plain t-shirt. *cue plain white tee's to play* All are from American Apparel along with a white long sleeve that I forgot to take a picture of.
Sateen Blend Windbreaker also from AA (basically everything is from there so I'm just going to stop saying where I got the clothes... they don't need that big of a promo) I promise you it's a cute oversized windbreaker!! They just don't have a picture of it on their site, but trust me!! And then I got the chiffon button up in white so I can be my true self, aka Cher Horowitz.
Crop Baseball Shirt in forest green and regular Baseball Shirt in black that I'll probably end up cropping myself. IM SRRY IM JUST ADDICTED TO CROP TOPS AND IDK WHY :(

 Bomber Denim Jacket - I'm also addicted to denim jackets, but I mean look at it!!!!!! It's perfect I had to!!!! Hailey Jacket from Brandy Melville in army green because I'm also really digging this color.
Fleece Jacket that gives me the juicy sweatpants sweater look with out actually wearing juicy. Rib Button crop in white and it's super cute and I feel like I'm part of a friends episode in it. Also it adds a little something to a basic shirt.
Mom Jeans from Brandy Melville and I'm sorry for following the trend, but I seriously wanted some for such a long time. Plus they're so cute!!!
Mesh Jersey Mock Neck Crop from Nasty Gal btw that isn't the official name but I love the super cute and fun pink color that's perfect for spring.
 Brown Flat Edge Belt, it's exactly what I need to pair with my high waisted shorts and new jeans.

Again I am sorry for the horrible quality pictures and the bad lightning that often makes my comforter look yellow :((( but an iPhone 5 is the only thing I own. I'm thinking about getting a lil camera though, fingers crossed. 

Wishing you all loads of luck when you go shopping to replace the items you through out because of spring cleaning. 

XOXO

6 comments :

  1. omg the aa windbreaker, i NEED!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh gorgeous clothes I love them all, especially the denim jacket x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! I need to pick up more "basics" like this so that my wardrobe works better. I'm especially loving the chiffon blouse. You better style it like Cher!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have literally the GREATEST fashion sense, I am in love with every single pick, and that's unusual ^_^! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with those jeans and plain tees! Great buys☺️
    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I want that denim bomber so badly. So cute!!! Jealous!
    xx alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete