March 3, 2015

another eternity

It feels like I haven't blogged in like forevERRR. Even though it's just been a little over a week. And I honestly believe there is no better time to blog than when you're using it as a tool to avoid homework. Just kidding stay in school kids.

Today is a day filled with celebration. Reason #1 being it's national pancake day so iHop is having free pancakes.... lowkey waffles are still better tho. Reason #2 is because Purity Ring dropped a follow up album to Shrines.

Purity Ring is a Canadian "future pop" duo created by Megan James and Corin Ronddick. The two create dream like glitchy internet music and do it extremely well. Their second album, another eternity, really does take to you a different place that you will never want to leave. It's a lot more lighter compared to their first album and makes you think of your crush in a cute-sy way. They're headed in different direction and I'm all for this new twist.

As of now my fave tracks will have to be bodyache and repetition, so grab a plate of pancakes and sit back and be ready to enter another eternity.



XOXO

13 comments :

  1. they sound amazing, i'll definitely be having a listen!! music recommendations are my favourite. xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love push pull as I've heard it on the radio, definitely gonna listen to the rest of this album. So so cool!!!

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i didn't even know they were on the radio how cool!!

      Delete
  3. heck yeah! i'm glad you featured them - they are awesome!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. L O V E it ! X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love purity ring! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that feeling when you're feeling bad 'cause you haven't blogged for over a week, hahah!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw thanks for the support it means a lot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Sound. Thank you so much...I like it :)

    Xxx Johanna

    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete