June 23, 2014

what time is it?

Before you read this post, imagine being in a classroom and having your teacher talk and talk and talk while you're staring at the clocking singing the high school musical song. This is exactly where I was on Thursday, chanting "summer summeR summER suMMER SUMMER!!!!!!!!!" along with my friends until the school bell rang.

 
So you're probably asking why am I talking about the dreading subject, school. That is because the ending of that hell hole, means the beginning of something new. The thing we have all been waiting for, summer. 
This weekend was my first weekend of summer and I spent it shopping, at the beach and eating ice cream. Not only is summer great for sleeping all day and not having to care about anything, but it gives you more free time so you can enjoy yourself and life. What better way to enjoy both, than making a blog? So long story short, welcome to my blog, that I would use to write about my life, fashion, music and anything else that comes to mind.

XOXO



No comments :

Post a Comment