May 26, 2015

live in dreams

I would like to apologize for the lack of posts. The reasoning is because I'm too stressed about school. And it's not like I can just post an ootd picture because I literally wear the same jeans and plain t-shirt everyday. I know It's horrible and I'm ashamed. But what can a girl do? 

I am not too stressed or lazy for gigs though. It seems like May was full of shows and it's so exciting because theres nowhere else I'd rather be. The latest concert I went to was Wild Nothing with Roses as the opening act. And get this, it was free!!! Ahhh nothing I love more. Thanks converse for producing this show and giving me a great thursday night last week. (i know im late for barely posting this) 
Roses is a sync pop /  dream pop band from LA themselves and was really fun to dance too. They had a great vibe and just set the mood for the rest of the night. Wild Nothing were everything you could dream of. They're one of my fave lo-fi shoe gaze typa band and they had me falling in love all night. I'm so so so sooooo happy they played stuff from their older albums along with some new songs from an up-and-coming album!! Not only was their music beautiful, but oh my god so is Jack Tatum. I hate myself for saying this but he IS daddy. Ahhh please do yourself a favor and check them out for yourself. But remember that Jack is mine, I mean I was front row at his show and we made eye contact multiple times. If that aint love than I don't know what is. 

XOXO

6 comments :

  1. AH! Noooo way you saw wild nothing!! You're killing me. Love these photographs and polaroids and do not feel ashamed, jack IS daddy. And yes he is yours because you guys established eye contact which means that yall are basically dating <3 this post makes me so happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yes I'm so glad someone understands but totally reasonable theory!

      Delete
  2. girl i know ya mean. i feel the same way about ezra koenig. sigh....

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete