February 11, 2015

art and pizza, or is pizza the art?

YA GRRRL TOOK OVER LOS ANGELES COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART AKA LACMA!!!!

Okay, so this wasn't my first time at LACMA, but I did take lots of pictures to make a photo diary photo. Beware I took lots of pictures so this post will be pretty long. I'll try to help out by not writing too much. Basically on Monday there was no school (Shout out 2 Abe Lincoln 4 that and thanks for freeing the slaves!!!) so my mom took me and my friend Alyssa to check out some art.

 The place everyone goes for photo shoots in LA, Urban Lights. It's honestly way cooler during the night when the lights are on, but it's still pretty cool during the day.
 Art as my major food group, NOODLEZZZ. I'm also thinking about taking pictures of places I visit with only my eyebrows and posting them on one account. Eyebrows around LA. Maybe even around the world. What do you guys think?
 Roy Lichtenstein and Andy Warhol the coolest cartoonish artists I know.
 Everybody has to LOVE some Renaissance style art, it's like one of the rules.
 OKAY THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PART, IT WAS BASICALLY A GLOW BLOG IRL!! It was a room that had a light change color from pink to red to blue and many more. You weren't allowed to take pictures, but the rebel inside of me just had to get a few shots. It was very dream like and a big trip. Reminded me of Petra Collins to be honest. I want to personally thank James Turrell for this.
 Shorts // Pacsun  Romper // American Apparel  Denim Jacket // Guess  Shoes // Vans
After gazing at the art and arguing where we should eat. Realizing that pizza is also art we ended the day at Tomato Pie. It was my first time there and I can't wait to go back. It was East Coast style and huge slices, what else can you ask for?

XOXO

18 comments :

  1. LACMA is my life. So, so cool!!! I love James Turrell so much, and I totally get the Petra vibe from that too!!

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun adventure! I love museums, and that pizza looks like it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another reason for me to visit LA, that light room looks so cool!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really was! highly recommend if you ever do visit

      Delete
  4. cute pictures! it looks so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are beautiful! lovelyblog post!

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures <3
    This post is just incredible! Well done :DD

    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome some pictures damnn! So badly wanna visit LA and LACMA.. xo

    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit ! Very good idea to wear romper as shirt!

    ReplyDelete