February 20, 2015

lots and lots and lots of fur

It's that time of the year again where everyone wishes to be in New York. Yes you guessed right, it's fashion week! Well actually, NYFW just ended but I had too much school work to post during the week so here I am now. Better late than never right?? After going through all of the collections I decide to share a few of my favorite ones. I know this is going to be a lonnngggggg post filled with many pictures, but there's too many good ones!! It was hard enough to narrow it down to these, so sit back and enjoy and then share with me some of your favorites from AW15.

Adam Selman
*cue idfwu by big sean* Clueless is one of my favorite movies ever so it's no surprise that I'm head over heels for this collection. I MEAN NOTHING IS BETTER THAN PINK PLAID AM I RITE LADIEZZZ?? Plus the models look like they dgaf about you or anything u doooooo.


Altuzarra
Flashback to the 18th Century for beautiful lace details and big fur coats. Made perfectly for all of the queens in the world aka me.

Ammerman Schlösberg
Cute but psycho. The makeup is actually what sold me about the collection. It reached the perfect combination of hot and dead, the goal that everyone wants to achieve. Props to Schlösberg.

Chromat
This collection is now my go to for when I'm omw 2 steal yo grrrl. The laser beams coming out of your nipples is a plus. Talk about bad ass.

Donna Karan
I'm usually not a big fan of coats because I live in LA and it's hardly ever cold, but this olive color one is stealing my heart. I'm also in love with the dress of the gold details on the 2nd dress. 

Prabal Gurung
I'm so obsessed with the turtle necks, oversized sweaters, and fur trends this season. So a collection that has all 3 is a collection I'll sell my wombs for.

Public School
I'm also a sucker for windbreaker typa jackets, so I'm in love with this modern look. I now want a boyfriend to wear all of this with. I guess I'll have to go with Lucky Blue Smith, I mean he's already in the clothes *wink wink*

Thakoon
Nothing is better than sparkles and a sherpa jacket. It's a proven fact.

Tommy Hilfiger
This may actually be my favorite collection of the season. Maybe it's my american pride that I didn't know I had inside of me. Or maybe the fact that I love dressing like a school girl. Whatever it may be I want every. single. piece. for next year's high school football games.

New York Fashion Week, it's been real and it's been fun! Maybe even one day I'll attend or be a part of you. *sigh* a girl can dream. But now I'm ready to see what London, Milan, and Paris have in store for us. See you again in September for SS16.

all pictures are from dazed

XOXO

10 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous round-up of photos and favourites.
    Adam Selman, Tommy Hilfiger, Prabal Gurung. Yes, yes.
    I think Hilfiger was a surprise winner for me, along with Michael Kors, - loved the varsity looks.
    Have you seen Rosie Assoulin? She's a personal favourite of mine too. X
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya i was surprised that hilfiger ended up being my fave! and not yet, ill have to check her out thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love your reviews! I'm literally obsessed with the first collection. I love that aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg adam selman, plaid, i'm in love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I love the 60s hair from the first collection, so cool. And I need every piece of that Tommy Hilfiger collection. I need money first hahaha!!!!!

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy Hilfiger's collection was balls to the wall amazing. Also, I'm glad you had all these details photos because I don't think I even realize how much I liked some of these until I saw them off the runway!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete