February 2, 2015

*courtseys* thank u, thank u!


Finals are finally over so now I'm no longer stressed 24/7 yay! And to celebrate this I will now do the liebster award. Shout out to Shay from Forever Bedhead for nominating me!!

Rules usually suck but these don't so here they are:

*Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
*Answer the questions given by the nominator
*Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
*Notify all the bloggers you nominate
*Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer

Shay's questions and my answers:

Where would you like to be in 10 years? All logic put aside. 
In 10 years I'm hoping I will have my life figured out. I would love to be a big part of the fashion industry, preferably as a CEO or stylist. I want to have a cool pent house in the upper east side, hello gossip girl! But a beach house somewhere in California, probably Malibu because I would miss in-n-out too much. ALSO LOTS OF PUGSSSS. If I'm in a relationship by then I would want it to be with some cool guy in a band that I can go on tour with for some shows. I hope I'm traveling and creating and being all types of cool. I'm wishing I would've attended every coachella with a killer lineup too. If that doesn't happen I want to be a real housewife. 

Do you like 80's music? If so, what is your favorite band from that era?
HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE 80'S MUSIC???? It's just so fun and up beat, I mean check out The Carrie Diaries soundtrack. My fave would have to be The Cure and all of the hit singles from that decade. I'm honestly a walking cliche.

What is your favorite social media site?
My favorite was instagram for a long while, but now I have nothing to post. EVER. So probably tumblr. I'm not a twelve year old who just discovered who the Arctic Monkeys are, bought doc martens, and takes my dad to the 1975 concerts though.

Would you rather be apart of the X-men or the Avengers?
I never actually finished both movies. SORRY!!!! But if I had to chose X-men all the way. 

What is your favorite article of clothing currently in your closet?
GUESS DENIM JACKET. I wear it way too much, I'm sorry it's not my fault it goes with EVERYTHING.

How has your day been?
It was :\\\ I got realllllly sick over the weekend, like on my deathbed. Okay wasn't that bad, but it was still bad. So I'm still sick and still bummed out because my grades aren't as high as I wish they were. Plus my teachers are horrible people who won't round up. But it was early day and we spent the last class watching tangled. I also think I might get free frozen yogurt from yogurt land today so that's cool.

If you could marry one celebrity, who would it be?
Julian Casablancas. I hate that guy. 
But he's already married so Nat Wolff, Dylan Sprouse, Austin Butler, Young Johnny Depp orrrrr this is too hard I want them all.

What is the first thing on your "recently watched" list on Netflix?
Gossip Girl. I don't think it won't ever be at the top. I just can't stop rewatching it ever. Plus since I was sick I spent the weekend in bed crying over Chuck and Blair, you know the usual.

Who is the last person you texted and what is your relationship to that person?
My older brother. I'm trying to get him to pick me up from LA tomorrow. Let's create a prayer circle so it works.

What are some podcasts you frequently listen to?
I don't listen to podcasts?? sorry :\\

If your mortal enemy approached you, how would you fight them?
IM A LUVER NOT A FIGHTER. jk I just don't know how so I would just kill them with my looks. Or probably end up crying/dying.

And the nominees are......
What do you want to do with your life?
Who is the guy of your dreams?
What are your 3 all time favorite bands?
What is the one movie you can watch over and over again and will not get tired of?
Who is Ezra Koenig to you?
Who are your style icons?
What was your favorite concert? If you haven't been to a concert, who would you want to see first?
Do you love or hate Taylor Swift?
Do you believe in horoscopes?
If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things would you want?
Do you believe in aliens?

Thanks again Shay for nominating me! Don't forget to check out her blog as well as the other bloggers I nominated. This was fun and hope they will enjoy it too!




11 comments :