January 21, 2015

The Blind Leading The Blind // Part 1

Hey guys kinda big news. Okay, actually its not big. And it's not even news at all. Basically, what I'm trying to say is in my free time I've been spending hourzzz on imboycrazy.com. More specifically, I catch myself reading Alexi's segment, The Blind Leading The Blind, more than I honestly should. They're actually very informative and really funny when you get the joke. So I started thinking of tips/rules/tricks/stuff people should know but don't on my own. And I figured, there is no better way to enjoy this than by sharing with my readers. AM I RITE LADIES?????

That was so bad please ignore that. But yeah, I'm starting my own The Blind Leading The Blind feature that I will post every once in a while. All credz goes to Alexi for totally inspiring me!!!

1. Don't study for finals hours before the actual exam.

2. Do go to disneyland hoping/searching to get the measles in order to skip finals.

3. Help yourself out by not looking into cute boy's eyes when you're talking to them.

4. Space yourself from people who don't see the need in feminism. 

5. It's okay to drop out of your English class because the teacher doesn't know who vampire weekend is.

6. It's also okay to cry when the Jenners post selfies on instagram, you're not alone.

7. When you're on your period and are having cravings put a thinspirtation picture on your fridge. Go with a picture from the Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

8. Actually keep that picture up on your fridge for the rest of the year, summer is coming up.

9. Look at @/popularpugs on twitter when you're not the feeling too good.

10. If you live in the US or Canada go to chipotle on the 26th and order the sofritas in your burrito bowl that way you can pick it out but still use your receipt for a free burrito later on!!

XOXO

ps i might change the name of this segment l8r on haven't fully decided yet

10 comments :

  1. LOL, these are perfect. Especially numbers 4 through 6 but with a heavy emphasis on the importance of number 6.

    www.glitterdaiquiri.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yes!! when my teacher said she didn't know who they were my heart cried a little

      Delete
  3. Those are great little tips haha I've nominated you for the Liebster award, here's the link: http://djhearteyes.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 5 is really really really important and critical for everyone's mental health. This is super cool.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean, how can we have teachers teaching us things when they don't even know who vampire weekend is!

      Delete
  5. Hey, did you make the photo?
    Very great!

    Julia,
    barbapapaai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i wish! i got it from tumblr and if you click it, it will take you to the source!

      Delete