December 9, 2014

Sweet Sixteen


let's ignore the fact that my balloon is backwards shall we

TELL EM THAT ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND YOU WANNA LICK THE ICING OFF AND ALL I WANT IS A BIG BOOTY HOE AND I CAN CRY IF I WANT TO AND ALL OF THE OTHER BIRTHDAY SONGS COMBINED INTO ONE SENTENCE BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

lol, sorry for that messy intro, but basically today was an interantiona holiday celebrate world wide... it was my birthday and it was amazing!!! I am now sixteen years old. The big One Six. An official teenager. It's crazy to think about, especially when time goes by soooooo fast. I'm like 99.9% sure I will still be saying I'm 15 years old when people ask until like mid April. 

Today was fun, but simple. I did the usual at school, but my friends brought me some presents. (shout out to Imany for the cupcakes and balloons, ur the real mvp!) My chem and spanish class also sang to me which was really cute, and then random kids also wished me a great day. It was a pretty good day for it being school and I being a little under the weather.





After school I went downtown for some sprinkles cupcakes. This time I got the seasonal peppermint chocolate and oh my god it literally tastes like christmas!!! After we did a little walking around and I just got a great feeling. It was fun walking surrounded by plenty of strangers who were doing their own thing in the same city. The sunset also set a pretty tone and made the building silhouettes beautiful to look at. It felt very The Carrie Diaries - esque. After walking around, we got chipotle for dinner because I decided instead of having a fancy dinner I wanted to go to Disneyland later this week or next week. (fingers crossed!!!) We then spent a lot more time in the usual LA traffic, isn't life great!




A new Macbook Pro was then waiting for me at home that I am currently using to write this post. I am so so so soooo happy about it too! It's everything that I wanted and will make my school work a lot easier to do. That also should mean a lot more blog posts coming soon!

Now it's getting sort of late and I still need to clean up and get ready for bed lmao. But basically today was an amazing birthday filled with many cupcakes and what more can a teenage girl dream of!!! I wish to make the most out of this year since I will be starting to drive soon and hopefully working to get some extra cash. Also sixteen also seems to be the age everyone yearns for, and I only have one shot at it, so I will do my best to make it worth it all.


Top // Brandy Melville
Cardigan // F21 Men
Skirt // American Apparel
Shoes // Doc Martens

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes it really means a lot and I love you all!!!!!!!

XOXO

8 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a great Birthday, the cupcakes look amazing.

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh! I love you blog - hope u had a great birthday

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cardigan - and sprinkles cupcakes too!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing is better than getting your brother's hand me downs!

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had an amazing time!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete