December 16, 2014

Happiest Place on Earth

YA GRRL TOOK OVER DISNEYLAND FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!!

I probably should think of classier and more professional ways to start out each post, but I just get so excited!!! So, yeah I ditched school and went to Disneyland and California Adventures for my birthday yesterday since some family stuff came up and couldn't go last week. I had the time of my life and honestly was the happiest I've ever been apart from my feet hurting so much from walking. 
The day was so much fun and everything I could ask for! I first picked up a cute little button that says happy birthday (even though my birthday was last week... oops) and then went to the carousel. The carrousel was so photogenic and was a perfect photo opportunity. So after the ride was over I took a few sneaky pictures and then headed out to the tea cups. The tea cups is the funniest ride ever and I love it so dearly much. I love trying to spin as fast as I can, but can't actually spin too fast since I'm laughing so much. I love how everything behind you is blurry and you can't focus on anything, but one single object. And I love how it's hard to walk straight for a few seconds.
After spending more time at Disneyland on the rides we went to California Adventures. Right when we got to Mickey's Fun Wheel the sun was setting and it was so beautiful it seemed fake. It was such a pretty sight and we were literally able to see the sun set right before our eyes. The sun was setting so fast, but at the same time it seemed like it was going to last forever. 
We waited in line for about an hour for California Screaming, the only roller coaster with a loop in both parks, and it's honestly my personal favorite. The wait was totally worth it and didn't even seem that long, especially since we were playing heads up. (if your ever looking for something to do while killing time, get this game!!!! it's a life savior) Of course I was screaming the whole time, hence the name, and my brother got a video of it that I'm hoping will be eventually deleted. It was a perfect ride to end the night with.
Outfit
Sleeping Beauty Sweater // Forever 21
Fur Coat // Buffalo Exchange
Black Jeans // Levi's
Shoes // Vans

Through out the day we spent a lot of time in Car's Land which is probably my favorite park of California Adventures. It resembles the movie so much and you actually feel like a part of the park and during the night it's a glow blog in real life.
Yesterday was one for the books, especially because I haven't been to Disneyland since last year. And that won't happen again because YA GRRL GOT HERSELF A PASS!!!!! Yes, I cave in and decided to go in debt for a year, but in the end it will be worth it. This was the most exciting way to end my long birthday and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it. It was more than I ever hoped for and an amazing way to start off me being 16.
Expect many more disneyland posts coming soon on this blog, I'll try to keep them to a minimal and very exciting. Also, if you ever get the chance to go to Disneyland and or California Adventures, GO!!!! You won't regret any of it... except for the overpriced churros.
XOXO

7 comments :