December 29, 2014

Merry Lil Christmas Haul

Merry Christmas was 4 days ago!!!!!! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and if you don't celebrate Christmas I wish your day was just as lovely. If you celebrate a different holiday I would love to hear all about it!

Personally, my family doesn't make too big of a deal about it. I did get to spend the day with my family eating tamales though. We also played white elephant gift exchange which was hilarious!!! (if u don't know white elephant is when u bring gifts, its better when they're random and stupid, and then u put them all in a pile and take turns picking one) I brought in a lil poopin santa, who pooped out chocolates and left with the best peppermint chocolates money can buy. And I only feel sorta bad for my cousin who left with spam. After, we played more games and it was fun seeing everyone together since we don't get together as much.
Aside from getting to spend time with my family, I did get presents. Many of them were the "this counts as your bday/christmas" gift, which sucks but I am grateful. BUT SRSLY DNT PULL THAT STUFF ON THE DECEMBER BBYS, OUR BDAY IS NOT THE SAME AS JESUS' SO GIVE US 2 SEPARATE PRESENTSSS, JEEEEZ. lol, sorry about that. Anywayzzz, I wanted to do a mini haul and share what I got.
Mac Book Pro - Ok, so this was my birthday / christmas present and I already talked about it, but I love it too much to not share!! It's an actual life savior.
Crosley Record Player- This was a huge surprise! It wasn't the color I wanted, but it's still super cute. I can't wait to listen to all of my favorite songs on this bad boy.
Palo Alto Vinyl - Palo Alto is one of my favorite movies and I just love the soundtrack!! Blood Orange, Mac DeMarco, Coconut Records, and Nat Wolff it's just a beautiful thing to exist, plus it sound even better on vinyl. I also adore the pink color.
Victoria's Secret Undies - Some may get offended by this picture, but we're almost in 2015 so let's change that. I actually bought them myself and before Christmas, oops. They're soooo comfy and soooo cute and was the perfect Christmas gift from myself to myself.
Guess Denim Jacket
Striped Brandy Melville T-Shirt
American Apparel Black Low V Cut Body Suit
plus more shopping to come!!!!
Pug, The Breakfast Club, and The Fault in Our Stars - My secret santa got me this with a few other goodies and I'm so in love!! Especially since I'm a huuuuuge sucker for pugs.

Enough with all of the present talk, I am looking forward to 2015!!! kinda. Okay, honestly time is going way too fast, but that's a whole different rant. I would love to hear about all of the gifts you got, too. Happy Holidays and let's end this year with a bang!!

XOXO

4 comments :

  1. What lovely presents you got for Christmas! I can't wait for 2015, I feel like it's going to be a good year!
    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the presents! the record player looks amazing!

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete