January 10, 2015

Snow Monsterrrr

I miss you all so much. I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and it's making me :\\ I just haven't had anything to write about and you know the usual school taking up all of time, so this is the typical apology where I promise to write more and fail. (((and if u want more daily updates follow me on instagram @madisonkapowski)))

It was another unusual, amazing day in Los Angeles all because of the rain. So, at first I slept all day and laid in bed since I needed to catch up on the sleeping I lost while going back to school. I also played my Palo Alto vinyl which sounded 10x better because of the rain. Highly recommend listening to vinyl in the rain. 
I then met up with my friends to try out snow monster because we made plans earlier in the week when it was bright and sunny. I had high expectations and they were all met. We each got macaroon ice cream sandwiches, which were extremely goooooood, for about 4 bucks. Along with that, we got strawberry lemonade and thai ice tea that came in the cutest mason jars!!!! We were also able to keep them :') The location was cute but a little too small, making it a little hard to get a table. They do have some games to play with though like jenga and uno which was fun.
Tonight was really great, filled with new things, good music, rain, and ice cream. So eat a dessert, be a monster, and check out snow monster when you're in the OC area.

I hope to write back soon and that you all had a great night!!

XOXO

5 comments :

  1. ice cream macaroons looks divine !! Lovely photos and blog xx

    nurinek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing! I will not be satisfied until I've tried those ice cream macaroons! I seriously need this please to come to Engalnd!

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just Googled flights to LA from Australia just because I really, really want to go to this place. I take ice cream very seriously...

    Faith In Fools

    ReplyDelete