May 9, 2015

begin again

YA GRRL SAW PURITY RING LAST NIGHT!!!!

    
 
    
I talked about purity ring before in my another eternity album review, but what I shockingly didn't mention is that I am a huge fan and I love them so much. I've been waiting to see them live for what seemed like forever since they're never in LA. like ever. 

Sadly, I was so tired when I got to the venue because of the fact that I had just took and most likely failed my ap euro exam. But once they came out I got so turnt, I'm not even kidding. They have a great energy and the crowd was so hyped. Except for this old man who pushed all of us out of his way just to run to the front, I mean I know it's a concert but seriously you're going to basically throw me face first to some random guys I don't know??? its whtevr tho. And then this other huge guy totally stole my spot so I couldn't see and was squished for like two songs, but it's all good because I still danced my little butt and heart out. 

That's enough of my rant about the crowd, I'll excuse and not hate on the many couples I was awkwardly surrounded by because it was most likely just me being jealous. jk. Anyways back to purity ring. They put on a great show like honestly 10/10 show. It was just so magical and the lights called for a great aesthetic. Megan had some super cool gloves that would reflect the lights, so she basically played with that all night long. And every time Corin hit the drums, a bright pink light would shine. Plus there was a super cool digital jungle forrest thing. I couldn't get enough. I wish I could show you guys videos but it's hard to put them in a blog post so you will just have to check it out live for yourself *wink wink*

I vibed so hard. I still can't feel my body. The visuals were amazing. It was basically a little mini rave. And I miss them so much already, but it's okay because round 2 is going on at FYF. btw, if you're going to FYF too let me know!

XOXO

10 comments :

  1. Wow! it looks awesome!
    have a great day
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous, that concert looks so amazing! It looks like you had a fantastic time! I wish I went to concert that was so good, I couldn't feel my body! Hahaha <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really was! i hope one day u do too, its one of the best feelings ever!

      Delete
  3. Wow, it's a great photos and wonderful blog! wwhatcanisayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you're so lucky! I'm just praying they eventually have a gig in my home town ~

    Faith In Fools

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to see Purity Ring in late July when they come to Sydney and after seeing this, I am sooooo keen. My best friend is a huge fan but has moved interstate for college and she is so jealous of me haha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, aw that sucks but girl you go and live it up for her + me! you're going to have the greatest time <3

      Delete