February 7, 2018

waiting room

i don't know how, but i kinda forgot how to blog.
i used to have all of these ideas on posts, but lately whenever i open up my laptop my mind becomes blank. do i share music? do people want to hear more about my complaints? i don't have any outfit pictures! what kind of blog do i even have anymore? what do i even look for when i follow blogs? i don't fucking knoooooooo !

i told myself i was going to start the new year strong n aim for a post a week. but january felt like 4 years and i only posted 2. i am ashamed. but i guess its okay. ill figure it out somehow. 

for now, ill share this playlist i made during winter break. i know im cringey for this, but i had made it with the intentions of playing it the night time i smoke w*ed. i guess thats just what college does to u! its named the waiting room bc we used to hotbox my friend's bathroom before she got a new bathroom n it always felt like we were in a room outside the real world waiting to see if we were going to hell, back to life, or somewhere else. stay away from drugs kids!

but i guess at the same time the name always works as a transition between the end of the holidays n the summer. these songs are all very laid back summer-y tunes. dreamy n lo-fi. two are even named sun's out n heat. its the waiting room. being so close to longer days n shorter nights, but still being months away. one day it will come though n i cannot wait.



let me kno what u think of this playlist or if u have any ideas on what i should post. im thinking about applying for nyu's college radio n might use this playlist. however, they also want something v lowkey n extremely different so im scared. i really hope it works out tho, im trying to become aux dj maddybraps. wish me luck!

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. I love your photos, they're so aesthetically pleasing and remind me of summer. Gal, I feel you!! Whenever I get frustrated with what to post, I just leave it and wait for the feeling to come, otherwise I end up posting something mediocre and not well-thought out? Ooo good luck with the radio, that's so cool, go for it!!! I really like Clairo's 'pretty girl' and haven't listened to much else, so thanks for sharing!! Good luck w everything b, sending positive vibes! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete