June 28, 2018

summer mood

 
as u should all kno by now, i have Been waiting for summer in califonia. mayb its because best coast was my fav band for the longest, but there is just something about summer days at the beach. a few weeks ago i grab my closest friends and headed up pch towards malibu. we stopped at a quiet, small, relaxing beach n made friends with randoms who screamed along to joyce manor with us after our rotation. here are some shots from then.


it was a very wholesome day even though i may have been sorta crossed. i felt content and actually happy with my la life even though i used to hate it so much. i thought i had outgrew this, but i realized california will still always have a special place in my heart. especially days spent at the beach with some of the people i kno who will be in my life forever even if we sometimes grow apart.

xoxo

12 comments :

  1. Okay so these are the most gorgeous photos and Best Coast will always be my summer band - i love the crazy for you album so so much (it never gets old no matter how much you rinse it out??) What camera were these taken on btw? Thankssss xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss girl crazy for u really is / that / album, i love it so much! n i shoot with an olympus stylus epic!

      Delete
  2. as always, I'm totally into the vintage vibe of these pics – I love how you always capture 'ordinary' days. ALSO those days when you realise your old friends are actually the best people are so precious and I live for them. Hope summer is everything u dreamed of it being babe xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this always mean sooooooo much!! thank u katie <3

      Delete
  3. I'm not from California but Best Coast's "Crazy for You" album is one of my favorite albums of all time. When I visited California for the first time I had recently discovered the band so "Crazy for You" also makes me very nostalgic. These photos are gorgeous and I love that butterfly bathing suit!

    lahondureina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank u, its my new fav thing!! n surprisingly its from forever 21. crazy for u will always mean so much to me for many reasons, im glad u also love it!!!

      Delete
  4. Such a summer mood!!! The beach is never something I'll tire of x

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I am in love with these photos, I want your camera. This sounds like such a lovely day man I'm so jealous, hope the rest of your summer is filled with days like this n also love your bikini!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are insane! Obsessed with them, hope you're having a fabby summer xox
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. best coast give me that feeling of an endless summer

    ReplyDelete