March 12, 2018

fence

a collection of photos from winter break to the ending of janurary. a couple months late, but bare with me. hope u guys enjoy some drunken 35mm try hard shots. i wish i knew more about photography, but this is it for now.

besides my breakdowns from being back home and feeling out of place, december and january were good. pictures are from both los angeles and new york. i don't have as many friends as it may seem. its all a facade to make me look Cooler. U kno how it B. 2018 is strange. weird. but also kinda nice? i don't kno. hopefully, i'll be back with more pictures to share. i think i am starting to bring my camera out more. mayb i'll start to edit them too. i don't know. i never really Kno.

xoxo

8 comments :

  1. Seriously I love love love all these photos & they seriously scream young wild n don't care vibes. I really hope u do start taking out ur camera more bc I adore looking at these kinda pics <3
    http://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg that honestly means so Much lmao thank u, i will try just for u !!

      Delete
  2. luuuurve the aesthetic of these photos, currently wearing that fluffy coat as I type!! I agree about 2018 being strange?? but also kind of enjoyable?? I love looking at documentations of your life, looks like you're having a fun time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos!! They make me feel nostalgic as if these are my pictures aha. Look forward to posts with more of your pics because they're really funky (also I'm obsessed with your friends pink hair, making me wanna dye mine again) x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thank u <3 n i kno everyday she makes me miss my pink hair too

      Delete
  4. such cool photos! I love how film makes the photos look so candid and real

    Tasha x
    lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete