April 10, 2015

#springbreakforever

YA GRRL TOOK OVER DOCKWEILER BEACH!!!!

 Because it's spring break and we live in California my friends decided to have a beach bonfire last night. Sadly, my phone died right after the sunset and I forgot to bring film for my polaroid so I didn't take any pictures of the actual bonfire. But all you have to do it picture like 12 of us dancing on top of the pit to MGMT while eating s'mores. 

Before that we ran around in the water, buried my smallest friend in the sand, climb rocks to take pictures, and chased the sunset. #doit4dagram

It was a great night that ended at in-n-out because I mean what else is there to do in SoCal besides the beach and in-n-out?? Now I really don't want spring break to end.... How many days till summer again?

Btw since I am a fashion blogger(???) I was wearing my new windbreaker and brown belt that was also featured here. A gray hoodie and light wash high waisted shorts all from American Apparel. And a white kinda fuzzy/furry cropped sweater from Abercrombie. 

Anyways I'll be here trying to make these last days of spring break count and crying over coachella. How is/was your break?

XOXO

14 comments :

  1. Stunning photos, you are so pretty! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MGMT! I wish I lived in California so I could take photos as awesome as those! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same girl! i was so glad i was in charge of the music, and I'm sure wherever you live has some great little treasures!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm so sad spring break is over, but now I only have like 6 weeks of school left until summer which is fabulous!! You look so happy :)
    xx alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! You're so lucky to be able to live in California! And those photos... *heart eyes emoji* You're super pretty and I LOVE your blog name.

    thatcrazygiraffe.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANNA LIVE IN CALIFORNIA I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!! (also lovely photos) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was there!! Going back to Cali in June and can't wait!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this makes me want to go on holiday!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh it was so much fun, u have to do it sometime!

      Delete