March 28, 2015

rose city

YA GRRL TOOK OVER PORTLAND, OREGON!!!!
If you follow me on instagram ((hell yell gettin that shameless self promo)) then you know that I've spent a week in Portland. And for those who don't: 1. ur missing out and 2. I visited Portland for a week. While I was out there I tried filming to make a vlog but would forget to 98% of the time. This is why I'm not on youtube. I took lots of pictures though so beware that this is going to be a very long photo diary.
The plane ride was a little over 2 hours and was contained a beautiful sunset. It was something else to watch it from 45000 feet above with a love like a sunset playing.
Shades of greens and pinks filled the city and it was nice knowing what spring looks like.
It's just the thing to do when in Portland.
The picture on the right is a picture of the World's smallest park. Yes you read that right, it's a park. An actual park named Mills End Park. I believe it was made for leprechauns. The tree was once stolen, and in Christmas season they add lights.
A feminist book store I found from watching Portlandia. Sadly, it was closed when I got there and there was no longer a vagina made with pearls on the window. 
I have a thing for benches. It's probably because of (500) days of summer. Anyways this is at the waterfront and I hear it's also where they have nude festivals. #keepportlandweird
 
Rocky Butte, or what I like to call it Mount Booty. Very cool lookout of the city and this bottom picture is me and the booty even tho my head is covering it :\
This week was great even if I gained 30 pounds from all of the food I ate. ((I didn't include all of my food pictures because I figured if I don't share the pictures it's like I never ate it right???)) I didn't get to do everything that I wanted to do while I was out there because of my new baby cousin, but that just means I need to plan more trips! I also couldn't include pictures of my new cousin because just like how Kanye is towards North, we want to keep baby Grace out of the media. just kidding. I don't have many pictures of her and I just figured that was a cooler excuse.
I tried to keep this post short, but that was hard. I am so sorry, but I hope you enjoy. 

It's been real, it's been fun, but it's good to be back. I'll see you soon Portland

XOXO

8 comments :

  1. Portland looks about as weird as I imagined it. Great photos! You should do another post that's all food because the food in this post looks amazing!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been but it looks pretty. The nude festivals not so much.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are awesome! aw (500) days of summer left me with a bench thing too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great photos! now i really want donuts!

    ReplyDelete