March 7, 2015

getting to know ya grrrl

Apart from my slight obsession with gossip girl I realized you guys probably don't know a lot about me. Sure you guys know I wear tennis skirts way more than what is considered acceptable and you know a little about my fashion/music faves and that I'm constantly procrastinating with my school work then complain about it later. But I don't feel like you guys know know me. Idk if that made sense, but I'm going with it. I figured I can share some random things about me and it could be like the first date where we're starting to know about each other. But I'll only mention the things that make me seem cool. just kidding. (no I'm not)
btw this is a v old selfie bc i was 2 lazy 2 take 1 #relatable

1. I'm 16 and a sophomore in high school who lives in a city about 25-30 minutes away from Los Angeles. But it's still part of Los Angeles County.

2. The first concert I went to was apart of a Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus tour. *sigh* the good ol' days.

3. I've also seen Marina and The Diamonds, Charli XCX, Justin Bieber, Best Coast, Bleached, The Lovely Bad Things, The 1975, Bad Suns, Sir Sly, The Kooks, Kitten, Sky Ferreira, Cherry Glazerr, The Drums, Cults, XXYYXX, Chet Faker, Future Islands, Mac DeMarco, Interpol, Tanlines, Blood Orange, HAIM, Phoenix, Julian Casablancas alone, and then Julian Casablancas aS THE STROKES!!!!!

4. I'm kind of obsessed with ramen in-n-out, and chipotle?? not an issue though right??

5. I have a big habit of rewatching the same movies over and over. Those include Clueless, Stuck in Love, (500) Days of Summer, Palo Alto, and Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. My family hates me for this.

6. PUGS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER AND I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!

7. I like to call the cute boys I see in the hallways at school my boyf even tho they don't know I exist. I mean it's not like I say it to their face. #justgirlythings

8. I once lived off of lush samples for a good 2 months. I wish I was joking.

9. I'm always complaining that I'm going to be homeless when I grow up, but I'm actually in all of the honor classes and have a 3.6 gpa. #studyboyzz

10. I like to think I'm famous because deep down I am famous????

11. Mindy Kaling is my actual spirit animal.

12. I wish I had a cute little hobby or talent or played a sport, but sadly all I'm good at is napping.

13. I want to be a moschino barbie.

14. I really want to get bangs or cut my hair but I'm too much of a baby to do it :\\

15. I'm actually the one and only bratty b.

I started running out of things to say so this will do for now. But if you do want to learn more follow me on tumblr and instagram. I have no shame when it comes to self promo-ing. I'll update this every now and then.... maybe. 

16. I also suck at commitment.

Have a great weekend luvvv u guys <3

XOXO

10 comments :

  1. you have seen some rad rad bands (blood orange!!) and (500) days of summer is an absolute wonder, every time I watch it I change sides, sometimes I hate tom, sometimes I hate summer, it's a bit strange x

    weallscreamforicedreams.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god yESSS!!!
      i also can't tell which one i relate to more

      Delete
  2. You're absolutely lovely and those answers were so fun to read! I'm so jealous that you've been to so many rad concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clueless is one of the films I am alwayss rewatching, it's just so good!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Napping is my MOST favorite thing to do and uh, you know, we can always count napping as a glorious hobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this haha! I'm like redic jealous of your life, I would love to live in LA! Palo Alto is hands down my fav film, I swear to god I watch it every week!! Jack is a babe xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah omg don't be! and yes!!!! jack is the only boy i want to date

      Delete