May 11, 2018

keeping up with the long lost kardashian // part 7: ramblings of a dying adolescence

i feel like i've been lost with words and haven't rly shared any posts that isn't pictures. it's weird because i don't consider myself a photographer n would much rather be a writer. but i've been stuck with a block n can't think of ideas/topics or what to even SAY ! 
so let's catch up a bit for now

dreaming of: summer n warmth n the sun n the beach n straberritas mayb or some kind of fruity drinks n picnics n laughs n dresses n running away for a vacation n lazy days n a tan

thinking about: is it really a crush or do i just like the attention? also when will one of my "crushes" last longer than like 1-3 weeks? why do i get bored so fast! it's them not me,,,,,, right??? ALSO when will miranda and steve get back together? n i'm so happy that carrie didn't marry aiden bc i still want her w big. im on season 4 don't ruin anything for me BUT this is making me think of new girl n wow i just love cece n schmidt so fucking much thats my otp like nick n jess to obviously but them Wow . 

feeling: idk. all sorts of things. not necessarily happy, not necessarily sad. kinda lonely, but i also kno im loved? idk i spent all day yesterday alone so mayb i feel like that. i've accepted that my heart will probably be at a permeant state of heartbroken even if i don't feel it at all times because like i can also be really fucking happy at times. i think im good right now.

listening: 2013 // current joys, dc snuff film / waste yrself // teen suicide,
turn on the bright lights // interpol, burden you // pity sex

happy bc: freshman year of college is basically over. it wasn't as hard as i thought n it was actually really fun. of course there were breakdowns but that was on me. i had some rly good professors too n met some rly good people that i love. i had a lot of good memories too n living on ur own isn't as scary as i thought. overall im glad i chose nyu n that all of the schools in california rejected me bc i probably would've stayed. also finally SUMMER IS FUCKING HERE !

sad bc: freshman year of college is basically over. and i feel old as fuck. and kinda of scared of the future even tho im still only 19. but idk i feel like i gotta start doing stuff like internships?? idk its scary n im not gonna think about it. and now i must return home to california n i'll miss the city n my three main friends. i'm also sad i won't be living in the same area next year. i guess im sad bc of all of the change. i went home for a weekend n it was nice, but i don't know how much i can Take. also the past couple of weeks have been so warm n nice n wholesome n i wish i was spending the summer in nyc

spending time: avoiding finals n essays n all school work. pretending it'll all magically go away. until the night before when its 3am n im almost to the page count requirement.

wishing i could: be a better writer and create more art. i wanna do like digital media magazine shit. but im also very lazy n scared it'll come out bad. i hate that im my own worst critic n thats why i never try. also wish that i could become a dj or something involving a synthesizer n that my dorm will pack itself up. 

xoxo

6 comments :

  1. I ADORE that first photo, its so warm and fuck let me live there!!! you know I love these updates posts–totally agree with all your dreams and "not necessarily happy, not necessarily sad, kinda lonely but also know i'm loved", I seem to be a perpetual state similar to that. YES for getting through your freshman year, sounds like it was both good and bad but taught you a lot and changed you in the best ways. I also feel old as fuck lmao, i'm not even 19 until July but I feel as though my youth may as well be over and I'm like shit... enjoy the freedom of your summer and hope moving back isn't too bad!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i found that picture on tumblr!!! i love it too n have reblogged it multiple times. but ahhh im glad u relate, its making me feel a bit sane. thank u n enjoy ur youth as well girly <3

      Delete
  2. That car is a stunner!
    Oof, the happy and sad of school years ! That shit still gets to me! No matter how many years of rinse and repeat, it's always a different feeling whether it's like feeling old, feeling like you're missing something/someone or finally being freed! But anyways, enjoy your summer! Let the sun and warmth take over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i plan to do so, thank u! n yes even tho school is all i seem to kno, every ending still feels so different than the years before

      Delete
  3. Love this post! I totally feel you about first year of college/uni it seems as if time has raced by :(
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it rlllly did n now im scared for the rest of my college experience!

      Delete