June 26, 2016

i came for a good time not a long time

honestly where tf did i go?!?!????!!!!
ya grrl abandoned the blogging world once again because i actually am the worst person ever. hopefully im back for good now. keyword: #hopefully. but once again my commitment issues may come in the way, YIKESZ.
honestly this post is long overdue, but 9/10 of my posts are so maybe you guys are used to it. who knows. i went to italy for spring break back in late march/early april and had the time of my life. the jet lagged killed me and i had so much to catch up on once i got back home which is going to be my excuse for not writing this time. but im here now and thats all that matters.

going to try to keep this post short and simple because i have way to many pictures to share.
first off. i was not ready for that 10, 11, 12 however long plane ride. IT WAS HORRIBLE. i couldn't sleep so i just complained for most of it and cried to my music in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping.

sadly, we didn't stop in milan so i wasn't able to find an italian daddy and make him buy me chanel while feeding me pasta. but i did get a gelato guy's number. another iconic encounter with an italian included getting cussed out by some girl in the middle of lunch #relatable. also didn't find a paulo or get mistaken as an international pop star, will i ever win?

real italian pizza was eaten though. and lots of gelato. went to different museums and landmarks each day. got made fun of for taking a picture where i touch the statue of david's penis. took a ride on a gondola across the grand canal. shopped till i dropped which included buying silk italian lingerie to complete my early 2000s aesthetic##. almost got left in florence.

and threw a coin in the trevi fountain in hopes of someday returning to the land of my dreams.

xoxo

5 comments :

  1. ohh myy goddd, Italy looks so beautiful and your photography definitely does it justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh! thank you so much, this really is just amateur iPhone shots but it means a lot hahah! <3

      Delete
  2. Love all your incredible pictures, you look stunning, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Italia looks amazing! I see you had a great time there, visiting those buildings and sculpture... Wish I could visit this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos!! Italy is so beautiful, sorry u didn't become lizzie mcguire /:
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete