December 10, 2015

young and sweet, only seventeen

Dancing queen. Young and sweet. Just turned seventeen. 
It was my birthday yesterday. I am now a year older. But still a mess! It's lit! 
dress // pacsun  bandana // michaels  shoes // stan smith
I can now be the girl the 1975 wrote girls about, you know the one that can't be what you need because she's seventeen. And I can now understand what Julian Casablancas meant when he said i love you more than being 17. it's lit!

Anyways I spent my birthday at disneyland. And I had this super cute idea that I'll take polaroids of the whole day and just blog about that, but of course my film decided to all come out white AND my camera decided to break! luv u fuji film! So, I got salty and took like 0 pictures and I regret it. Just like I always do. Maybe 17 is the age I will learn. 

Oh! and on our way to disneyland our uber got a flat tire! It's lit! We ended up being stranded for about 30 minutes because I was using a free ride to get to disneyland and didn't have any money on my card. (btw use my code zakiv to help ya grrl out and get a free uber ride for yourself!) When we finally got to disneyland we decided to wait in line for hyper space mountain, which is a star wars theme space mountain and it was SICK. But I missed sunset. And of course the sky was as pink as ever and I could've gotten a super #cute and #aesthetic birthday selfie with the castle. Later on in the night we went on big thunder mountain or whatever it's called and the ride broke down on us, so we were stuck on it for a good 40 minutes! It's lit!

Ah! 17, you're just so good to me! 

Don't get me wrong tho. Even though my day was messy as hell, it was still fun. I mean this will just mean I'll remember my 17th birthday forever. And that's the whole point of it right? Nobody remembers the perfect birthdays. There's too many of those. The crazy ones that don't go your way are the ones that you'll never forget.

I still don't want to be 17. I rather be 7. I mean I still cry like one and still have my baby fat chubby cheeks, so I can totally pass as 7. But time is not in my control. I can just only hope for this year to not go by as quick as the last. Here's to seventeen. The last one before I'm legal. It's going to be the best one yet.

XOXO

13 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweetie, my best wishes for you and hope you've had an amazing day! :)

    Have a lovely day and happy weekend!
    XO, Melissa's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had the best day ever! And even if you didn't take many pictures out of spite (I know I've been there many, many times :p) you still have those memories with you!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday! Seems like you had a ton of fun, 17 is so fun!
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely amazing, i want to spend my birthday at disney land! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late birthday! Disney is the best place to go on your birthday looks like fun xox
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete