September 13, 2014

New York's Best Week

There's nowhere I'd rather be than at New York Fashion Week. Since it has just ended and I wasn't there I feel like it's my duty to share my favorite outfits from some of my favorite designers' S/S 2015 collections. From sporty spice wear, moto jackets, fur coats, every girl's dream prom dress to the 70's vibe, here is what I think the best of the best were.


 Creatures of the Wind
 

Prabal Gurung 


Alexander Wang 


SOMEONE NEEDS TO PROPOSE TO ME OR ASK ME TO A BIG FANCY EVENT SO I CAN WEAR THIS DRESS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altuzarra


Eckhaus Latta


 Diane von Furstenberg


Versus Versace x Anthony Vaccarello



These jackets are the best thing to exist. They're sporty but the exact amount of chic you need, you can pair them with dresses or shorts and still be the coolest girl in your town.

 Rag & Bone



I absolutely love this dress and the whole 50's/60's vibe it gives off paired with the glasses. I can't really explain it but, I just love the whole playful but mod look. 
 
3.1 Philip Lim



Rodarte



Marc by Marc Jacobs





Jeremy Scott   

His stuff was probably my favorite, just look how fun it is!!!!! The crazy prints and gold bottoms I NEED THEM ALL NOW!!!!!!


Faustine Steinmetz


Gold and White, it doesn't get better than that.

 McQ


I honestly hate to admit that I like something Coach, bUT LOOK AT THESE FUR COATS. THANK YOU COACH FOR MAKING THESE AND BELL BOTTOMS JEANS I LOVE YOU NOW!!!!


Coach



Christopher Raeburn


 All of these shots aren't mine and were found here. There was actually a lot more that I fell in love with, but these are the ones I needed to share because they are to die for. I personally think you should go check out the other collections I didn't include because they are just as great but I didn't want to make this longer than it already is. I can't wait to find some of the trends that were seen on the runaways for a more affordable price (lmao I wish I had like 25k to buy the originals) and incorporate them into outfits of mine own!!!

XOXO


No comments :

Post a Comment